TThe program committee cordially invites you to submit abstract to the First ISNM Congress to be held on September 28-30 in Seoul, Korea.
All abstracts must be submitted by email. Abstracts submitted via fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged. Submitted abstracts can be revised during the abstract submission period.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and assigned. Notification on acceptance will be sent to the submitter by email.
|Submission Deadline||September 19, 2016|
|Withdrawal Deadline||September 19, 2016|
|Notification on Acceptance||September 20, 2016|
|Deadline for Early Registration||September 21, 2016|
The submission of an abstract implies your consent to let us publish it in the Abstract Book.
All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the meeting.
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements.
1) The research represented by this abstract has not been accepted for publication in a journal or in an international scientific
journal as of the date this abstract was submitted.
2) This abstract has not been accepted, published and/or presented at other previous conferences.
3) The presenting author of this abstract is one of the authors listed in this abstract.
4) There are no restrictions on number of abstract submission and presentation.
5) If accepted for poster presentation, the presenting author should register for the conference by September 21. If the
presenter does not register, the presentation will be canceled.
6) The abstract will be published as submitted and no language or scientific editing will be done.
1) Presentation Type: Poster
2) Use the standard format of abstract
3) Abstract should not exceed one A-4 size page.
1) Download the abstract template and fill out according to the guideline.
2) Send the abstract in MS word format by email: email@example.com
3) Confirmation will be sent to the submitter by email.